www.twinkl.co.uk FREE Resources KS2 – Twinkl Login – Sign up Free Account
www.twinkl.co.uk offers fantastic selection of FREE Primary Resources (UK)! The resources here have been carefully selected to give you a taste of the many ways that Twinkl’s resources can help to level up your teaching whilst saving you hours in preparation time. You’ll find lots of resources that both teachers and parents can use focussing on a wide range of subjects, including Maths, English, Science, PE, and History. We’ve even got resources designed especially to support Head Teachers and NQTs. All of Twinkl free primary school resources have been carefully designed with the UK curriculum in mind, so they’re perfect for taking the stress out of helping children achieve those KS2 National Curriculum aims.
How can these Free Primary Resources (UK) help with teaching?
Whether you’re a teacher, parent or carer, Twinkl know all too well that teaching can be tough. Between the pressures of keeping children engaged, making sure you’re hitting those National Curriculum aims, and preparing lesson materials and plans it can be a stressful and time-intensive job. That’s why Twinkl offering these free primary resources in the UK.
This range of free primary school resources has been selected to provide you with instant access to activities, worksheets, and full lesson plans. What’s even better? They’ve all been made and approved by expert teachers, so you can rest assured that these free primary school resources are of high-quality and are in line with the National Curriculum guidelines. All you have to do is print them off and your ready to go, secure in the knowledge that you’ve got a fun and engaging lesson all planned out for you. They can be saved to your computer in just a few seconds too. It’s really never been easier for you to save time on lesson planning and preparation.
What’s included in this selection of Free Primary School Resources UK?
Twinkl got a wide range of free primary school resources that are just perfect for teaching children in the UK. There are free taster packs on everything you’d expect to find on the UK curriculum, and a little bit more. This includes subjects such as Handwriting, Poetry, Maths, PE, Sign Language, and even one for the summer holidays. In each free primary school resource pack, you’ll find everything you need for a full lesson on you’re chosen topic, including activities, PowerPoint presentations, worksheets, and lesson plan overviews. With the help of these taster packs, you’ll be able to smash lesson planning, as well as delivering the lesson itself. Spending hours planning your lesson and then spending even more creating the right resources to go with it? That’s a thing of the past thanks to these free primary school resources.
Who can use these Free Primary Resources?
At Twinkl the mission is to ‘Help Those Who Teach’, whether you’re a teacher, parent, or carer. Because of this, Twinkl resources are designed to be as accessible as possible, which means that you won’t need to know any complex jargon or own any fancy equipment. This means that although many of our lesson packs are put together with the classroom in mind, with a bit of creativity it’s easy to make these free primary resources work just as well at home. We’re also offering packs that have been put specially made to support parents, NQTs, trainee teachers, and headteachers. So no matter how you teach or where you are in your teaching journey, we’ve got something here that’s just for you. So that everyone can use them with ease, Twinkl made them super accessible. All you have to do is click ‘Download Now’ on the primary resource that takes your fancy, and then it’s saved to your computer for you to use however you like
Twinkl Login: www.twinkl.co.uk Resources KS2: Sign up Free Account: Twinkl education is a trusted name in providing teaching, planning and assessment material for children. The material is created by expert teachers and is of high quality. The material provided by Twinkl incorporates innovative ideas and learning is a fun with it. It includes PowerPoint presentation, activities, story books, craft idea and much more. Every day new material, ideas and other resources are added.
Twinkl provides a complete range of teacher-created resources, covering entire schemes of work, lesson planning, assessments and educational games.
Resources provided by Twinkl are inspiring and child friendly and keeps them engaged. It can be used by anyone who is concerned with education of children which includes nursery workers, teachers, parents and child minders.
Twinkl provides educational resources for early years of child, key stage 1, key stage 2 and secondary. Resources for adult education are offered too. The courses provided are helpful to children studying in Europe, international schools, English national curriculum and several other countries in all the continents.
Twinkl Go! Resources
Twinkl Go! gives you the perfect tool to bring innovative technology into the classroom, providing an ever growing range of interactive video games, videos, animations, audio books and lots more.
• Every Twinkl Go! resource is a 100% paperless product and fully aligned to current learning expectations.
• Designed by experienced teachers and filled with trustworthy content.
• Developed to be used with a computer, tablet or mobile device – all you have to do is launch the resource and ‘go’!
New resources are created and added each day, providing an engaging and motivating library of interactive content that really helps you bring a new dimension to learning.
Subscriptions for individual as well as Schools are available. There are three different individual plans known as Core, Extra and Ultimate on monthly subscriptions are offered. For schools also three different monthly subscription plans Core, Extra and Ultimate are offered. Schools get one month free subscription free when they buy Ultimate plan.
Tools offered from Twinkl
- Twinkl Create tool lets you create personalized labels, cards and posters. It helps children develop creativity.
- Twinkl Foundation is a comprehensive package which facilitates teachers and others with planning and assessment.
- Twinkl PlanIt is a very helpful tool for teachers to help them prepare lesson plans.
- Twinkl Secondary provides educational resources prepared with lesson packs for KS3 to GCSE.
- Twinkle Green provides experts help and also offers eco-friendly choice to save you money.
- TwinklCares provides for support needed for 365 days. You can ask for it through Contact page, Facebook or Twitter.
- Twinkl Educational Publishing Fiction offers you access to original fiction created by Twinkl with live characters.
- Twinkl Imagine provides new inspiring activities every day.
You can join Twinkl as a member for free. It is easy to join as a member. Here are the steps on how to join:
- Go to www.twinkl.co.uk
- Click on the ‘Join’ tab displayed on top right of the e home page. .
- Enter your email address, create your password and enter other information as instructed. Then click on ‘Create my free account’.
Login to your Twinkle account
- Go to www.twinkl.co.uk
- Enter your username or email address and password in the space provided. Then click on ‘Log In Securely’ button.
You can join Twinkl Facebook support community and share experience, receive answers or have discussions with like people.
More Related Queries:
- Twinkl account for schools/ account cost/ discount
- KS1 Primary Resources
- Twinkl resources ks2/ primary schools
- 1 www.twinkl.co.uk FREE Resources KS2 – Twinkl Login – Sign up Free Account
- 1.1 How can these Free Primary Resources (UK) help with teaching?
- 1.2 What’s included in this selection of Free Primary School Resources UK?
- 1.3 Who can use these Free Primary Resources?
- 1.4 Resources offered
- 1.5 Twinkl Go! Resources
- 1.6 Subscription
- 1.7 Tools offered from Twinkl
- 1.8 Join Twinkl
- 1.9 Login to your Twinkle account
- 1.10 Support Communities