Lloyds Premier Account Mobile Phone Insurance
Lloyds Premier Account Mobile Phone Insurance: Everybody uses a mobile phone and it is the most important and valuable personal gadget. It is also likely that your phone gets lost, stolen, damaged, etc. Here we will discuss Lloyds phone insurance, best mobile device insurance UK, prices comparison online, claim number, premier account, and replacement.
If you have reliable phone insurance, you can rest in peace for any loss or damage to your phone.
Lloyds Bank offers mobile phone insurance to its added value customers which covers phone against theft, loss, damage, and breakdown. If you are a Select, Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Premium customer of the bank, you get automatic phone insurance. The other types of account holders of the bank can upgrade their account to one of the account types mentioned above to become eligible for phone insurance.
However, it is advised that you register your mobile details with the bank; it makes the claim process simpler if you happen to make a claim.
The Mobile Phone Coverage from Lloyds Insurance
A number of the mobile phones covered under the insurance for select, silver, gold, and platinum single name account holders are 1 and 2 phones for the premium account holders. For joint account holders, the number of phones covered for premium account holders is 3 and for others, it is 2.
It covers your phone against theft, loss, repair, or replacement due to damage of up to £2,000, and unauthorized network usage of up to £450.
How to Register your Mobile Phone?
It is simple to register your phone details with Lloyds bank. You can do it online through net banking or you can call its specified numbers. Even if you change the mobile or change the network provider of your phone, you need to upgrade your phone details.
Register your Mobile Phone Online
It is a quick and easy process to register your phone online. Here are the steps:
- Go to https://online.lloydsbank.co.uk/personal/logon/login.jsp?mobile=true
- Enter your user id and password in the space provided. Then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Provide your mobile details and complete the process.
Register your Mobile Phone via Phone
You call one of the following numbers to register your mobile phone.
- Select account holders have to call at 0345 716 1116
- The platinum account holder can call at 0345 603 1839
- Gold members need to call at 0345 850 5056
- Silver members can call at 0345 603 1839
- Premium account holders have to call at 0345 604 0440
Lloyds Phone Insurance Customer Support
If you have any queries or need any help, you can call 0843 504 3651. Read more articles on rozyjos.
More Related Queries:
- Lloyds phone insurance claim online
- Lloyds phone insurance review
- Lloyds Premier Account Mobile Phone Insurance