Lloyds Mobile Phone Insurance Review, Prices Comparison and Claim Number
Lloyds Phone Insurance Review: Everybody uses a mobile phone and it is the most important and valuable personal gadget. It is also likely that your phone gets lost, stolen, damaged etc. Here we will discuss on Lloyds phone insurance, best mobile device insurance UK, prices comparison online, claim number, premier account and replacement. If you have reliable phone insurance, you can rest in peace for any loss or damage to your phone.
Lloyds Bank offers mobile phone insurance to its added value customers which covers phone against theft, loss, damage and breakdown. If you are Select, Platinum, Gold, Silver or Premium customer of the bank, you get automatic phone insurance. The other types of account holders of the bank can upgrade their account to one of the account type mentioned above for to become eligible for the phone insurance. However, it is advised that you register your mobile details with the bank; it makes the claim process simpler if you happen to make a claim.
The Mobile Phone Coverage from Lloyds Insurance
Number of mobile phone covered under the insurance for select, silver, gold and platinum single name account holders are 1 and 2 phones for premium account holder. For joint accountholders, the number of phones covered for premium account holders are 3 and for others it is 2.
It covers you phone against theft, loss, repair or replacement due to damage of up to £2,000, unauthorized network usage of up to £450.
How to register your mobile phone?
It is simple to register your phone details with Lloyds bank. You can do it online through net banking or you can call at its specified numbers. Even in you change your mobile or change network provider of your phone, you need to upgrade your phone details.
Register your mobile phone online
It is quick and easy process to register your phone online. Here are the steps:
- Go to https://online.lloydsbank.co.uk/personal/logon/login.jsp?mobile=true
- Enter your user id and password in the space provided. Then click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Provide your mobile details and complete the process.
Register your mobile phone via phone
You call one of the following numbers to register your mobile phone.
- Select account holder have to call at 0345 716 1116
- Platinum account holder can call at 0345 603 1839
- Gold members need to call at 0345 850 5056
- Silver members can call at 0345 603 1839
- Premium account holders have to call at 0345 604 0440
Lloyds Phone Insurance Customer Support
If you have any query or need any help, you can call 0843 504 3651.
More Related Queries:
- Lloyds Phone Insurance Review/ premier account/ replacement
- Lloyds Mobile Phone Insurance claim online/ claim number/ UK Prices comparison/ refurbished phones