Use Apple Pay in the UK: How do I Edit a Credit Card on Apple Pay?
Use Apple Pay in the UK: Apple Pay allows you to pay for goods and services with your Apple device. It was launched in the UK in July 2015. If you have an iPhone or Apple Smart Watch, you can pay securely at contactless terminals in shops and other places in the UK. Paying with Apple Pay is as fast as paying with a credit/debit card. If you have questions like, how do I edit a credit card on Apple Pay then, here you can check step by step guide.
Apple Pay is a contactless payment system from Apple which allows paying for things you shop for using an iPhone or Apple Smart Watch. All you need is just to add your credit/debit card details to the Wallet app on your device. Apple Pay works well with major credit and debit cards issued by national banks. The interesting feature is you don’t need to enter your credit/debit card details while paying.
How to set up Apple Pay
It is very simple to set up Apple Pay provided your device is compatible and running the correct operating system. You need to add your credit or debit card to the Wallet app on your iPhone.
How to add Credit/Debit card to Apple Pay
- Launch the Wallet app
- Tap on the + sign displayed in the right corner, then tap on Continue.
- You will find a box displayed above ‘Add Card’. You adjust your iPhone camera so that your card appears exactly inside the box and the number on the card is legible.
- Shortly, a screen will appear showing card details which are automatically added. Verify it and tap on ‘Next’.
- Enter the 3-digit security code displayed on the back of your card.
- Your card will be added immediately. Now you can set up Apple Pay for that card.
- If you want to add more cards, tap on + sign again and do the same process.
How to pay using Apple Pay
It is simple to pay with Apple Pay. Follow the steps given below:
- Hold your Apple device near the payment terminal.
- Confirm your identity with your Face ID, fingerprint or passcode. Then make payment.
How to choose a default card for Apple Pay
If you have added more than one credit/debit card to your Apple Pay, you can choose one of the cards as the default card for payment. Follow the steps given below on how to choose a default card:
- Open Settings
- Scroll down to ‘Wallet and Apple Pay’.
- Scroll down to ‘Default Card’.
- Tap on the card and a page with all the cards you have added will be displayed. Tap on the card you want to make as the default. Read more articles on lookup.