How to Take a Screenshot on the iPhone X?
How to Take a Screenshot on the iPhone X?: Taking an iPhone X screenshot is very easy, check simple settings and the screen capture shortcut key for iPhone X. Screenshots are greatly useful; you can capture and share great moments from your video, game victories from your games, funny conversations on social networks, errors you want to report, anything you find interesting your screen.
Take a Screenshot on iPhone X
It is very simple to take a screenshot on an iPhone x. Just follow the simple steps given below:
- Press and hold the Power/Sleep/Wake button displayed on the top or side of your iPhone X.
- Now without releasing the button, press and release the Home button displayed at the bottom.
- In order to view the screenshot taken, you launch the Photo app and then select Albums and tap Camera Roll.
Remember that if your screen is locked and if you attempt to take a snapshot, you might get an error as your touch id could prevent you from taking a snapshot.
There is a way out. You can use Assistive Touch Accessibility
How to Take Screenshots with Assistive Touch Accessibility feature
Using this feature, you can take a screenshot with one hand only. Follow the steps given below:
- Select the floating menu button displayed by tapping on it.
- Tap on the device, then tap on more.
- There is a screenshot option. Tap on it.
The screen will flash and it will make the camera shutter sound as with the Camera app. You can view the screenshot in the Camera roll in the Photo app.
How to take a screenshot of your iPad
Whether you have an iPad, iPad Pro, or iPad mini, the screens are big enough for you to share a lot. It is incredibly simple to take a screenshot on your iPad. Press and hold on/off, while holding it, click the Home button at the same time.
If you are using iOS 10 or an early version, then the screenshot will be saved to the ‘All Photos’ album. If you are using iOS 11, viewing or editing a screenshot is made much simpler. When you take a screenshot, a large thumbnail slides off on the screen of your device.
You tap it and it will be displayed on the screen. It features tools to edit it; you can draw a highlighter using an Apple pen or your finger, add a signature, add text, edit sections of it, and much more. Read more articles on lookup.
More Related Queries:
- iphone x screenshot shortcut
- how to do screenshot on iphone x