You can access My MMU Login at my.mmu.ac.uk moodle official website. The Manchester Metropolitan University is the fifth largest university in the UK with more than 38,000 student enrolments every year. The organization was originally founded as the Manchester Polytechnic in 1970.
The organization acquired the University status in 1992 gradually emerging as the most popular choice for the students to seek admission in the UK only next to the University of Manchester. Today the University represents 100+ countries worldwide with over 270,000 alumni.
The university has extensive classroom training for all courses offering high quality learning facilities. Over the years of consistent performance, standard curriculum and merit in teaching, the university has been awarded the TEF (Teaching Excellence Framework) Silver status.
In order to cater to the requirement of offering effective teaching and additional support pertaining to assignments, class projects and others, the university authorities have developed the MMU Moodle– the web-based virtual learning portal accessible only to the registered students, alumni and working staff.
About My MMU Moodle
Moodle is the advanced tool for MMU students and working staff to maintain seamless communication and regulate the education system on the virtual learning environment. The portal supports effective teaching and training in several ways. The MMU students can use the Moodle for one or more of the following purposes:
- Access information on courses, assignments, study materials and other information
- Communicate with the other students for discussion or support
- Submit work for review
- Obtain marks on submitted work and projects
Hosted on a high security encrypted cloud platform, the registered users can access their account from anywhere, anytime. To access the My MMU Moodle account, you must use the registered MMU user ID and password.
How to Access My MMU Login
You can find the My MMU Moodle login link on the my.mmu.ac.uk moodle website. Visit the official website homepage of the Manchester Metropolitan University at http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/
- If you are a student, click on the ‘Student’ link on the top of the homepage in the menu next to the Search tab in black
- When on the Students’ page, click on the My MMU/ Moodle tab on the top left of the page. This will direct you the Moodle login window
- Enter the MMU User ID as the Username and Password to access the Moodle account
You can get access to some useful information on MMU Moodle and resources at the University’s elearning portal- http://www.elearning.mmu.ac.uk/.
Manchester Met Moodle 3.0
MMU authorities have recently launched the Moodle 3 (the most advanced version of Moodle). The Moodle 3 has excellent mobile-friendly features, more information, resources etc. With the new improved Moodle 3 version, there are lots of things to explore:
- Upload Turnitin assignments of up to 40MB
- Participate in forum activities with easy posting options
- Access webforms
- Students and staff training guides
- Improved assignment features
- Simple to use editor with auto saving features
- Impressive responsive webpage theme for clutter-free look on the mobile and tablet devices
Wrapping It Up,
The Manchester Metropolitan University is the second among the most applied universities only next to the University of Manchester in Manchester. The campuses of the university are mostly located in the Manchester and Cheshire. Besides, campus training, the university authorities have a range of IT Services for the students.
My.mmu.ac.uk Moodle is an excellent communication and virtual learning platform accessible to the registered students, staff and alumni at the MMU. It is a secure platform for the students to access their resources and study materials online anytime, anywhere. The above-mentioned guide is helpful to My MMU Login and takes actions as per requirement.