Mark and Spencer (M&S) is a UK based multi-national retailer. If you have their card want the activation help then follow Marksandspencer.com/Activate guide.
Mark and Spencer is headquartered in the City of Westminster, London. It sells clothes for men, women and kids, home products, beauty products, food, wine, gift articles, flowers and much more. M&S products are popular across the globe for its quality and fashion trends. The company is listed on London Stock Exchange. www.markandspencer.com is the official website of the company. It sells products online too.
They runs SPARKS loyalty programme across UK. Under this programme, members are rewarded points on shopping at M&S, writing review of the product online and showp. Marksandspencer.com/activate is a website for activation process for their card.
Benefits of Sparks Card
Sparks card holders are provided following benefits:
- You get promotional 10% discount on your first purchase.
- You get 10 sparks on every purchase.
- On every £1 spent by you, you get 10 sparks.
- You get 25 sparks on writing a product review.
- You are rewarded 50 sparks when you showp meaning you give old cloths to M & S which they donate.
- On collection of 3,000 sparks, you are provided priority access meaning you get a preview of new launches.
- On accumulation of 5,000 sparks, you can purchase in 24 hours advance whenever there is M&S.com sale.
- When you collect 14,000 sparks, you are invited to various events from food master classes to exclusive shopping.
- If you collect 17,000 sparks, you get all-expenses paid trip to fabulous spaces.
- Every time you shop at M&S, a penny will go towards charity of your choice.
Activate your Sparks Card
You need to activate your M&S Sparks card before you can use it. Here given are the steps on how to activate it:
- Go to www.marksandspencer.com/activate
- Click ‘Sparks’ displayed on top right of the home page.
- Click ‘Get Started’ displayed in middle of the home page.
- Enter your email address. Click ‘Check’.
- Enter your card number and other details and activate it.
My Sparks Account
By logging in to your Sparks account, you can view your sparks. You need to register your account to have your login id.
Create My Sparks Account
- Go to www.marksandspencer.com
- Click ‘Register’.
- Create your first name, last name, email and phone number. Create your password and confirm it. Then click ‘Create Account’.