Daily Mail Rewards Club: Largest Loyalty Programme in the UK Now Offers Nectar Points
Use the Daily Mail Rewards Club to collect free Nectar Points every day with the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday. Do you read the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday regularly? If so, do not let the Unique Numbers printed on the backside of your newspaper go in vain. Use them to join the Daily Mail rewards club– the largest loyalty program in the country to start getting fabulous offers when you shop or dine at partner retails or restaurants. You can check my mail rewards nectar points. If you want more information please visit the official website.
Read more about the Daily Mail rewards club UK better known as MyMail Rewards Club below to make an informed decision before joining any other rewards program.
Here in this guide, you find the solutions for the below-mentioned queries:
• How does Daily Mail Rewards Club work?
• How do I claim free Nectar Points?
• Where are the Daily Mail Rewards Club unique numbers?
• I can’t find a unique number
• How many points can you earn?
• How do I spend my Daily Mail Nectar points?
• How much are Nectar points worth?
• Are there any other benefits?
• Earn Nectar Points from Mail Rewards without buying a paper
• Easily collect more Nectar points
Why Join the Daily Mail Rewards Club and How does Daily Mail Rewards Club work?
This is the most obvious question in the mind if you have not read about this customer loyalty program before. If you read the Daily Mail newspaper issues every day, you get the chance to collect enough of ‘Unique Numbers’ printed at the back of the paper. Why not use them to collect points and spend them when shopping with partner groceries, shops, and other outlets.
MyMail Customer Loyalty Club program has collaborated with Nectar, the most popular loyalty card scheme regulated by Aimia in the UK. When you sign up with the MyMail loyalty club, you will able to link this account to the Nectar card and start accumulating nectar points every day. Whenever you add Unique Numbers or shop from partner stores, there is a chance to collect nectar points.
There are unique numbers printed on the bottom of your Mail newspaper. Collect your code and visit to the MyMail site. Here, you’re able to enter your unique number.
What do the My Mail Rewards Club Members Get? How do I claim free Nectar Points?
To collect the Daily Mail rewards, you need to link your Nectar account. You can win eVouchers for shopping branded products, redeem nectar points at SAINSBURYS.CO.UK, get M&S eGift Cards, and much more when you join the MyMail loyalty club. Apart from gift cards and vouchers, you can get massive discounts on several utility products.
Sign up Guide to Join Daily Mail Rewards Club UK
- Visit the official website at https://www.mymail.co.uk/home
- Click on the ‘Join MyMail’ tab at the top right of the homepage
- In the box for New Customers, provide your email address to get started
- Complete the Captcha to proceed
- On the registration page, fill in your name, DOB, email address, mail address, phone number
Fill in all the details accurately, click on the ‘Continue’ tab and follow the further instructions on the next page to create your MyMail account.
Link Your MyMail Account with Your Nectar Card
You must additionally link your MyMail account with Nectar to receive Nectar points. You must have
- MyMail Account
- Nectar card with an online account
Get a Chance to Win One Month Free Mail Plus Offer
One of the fabulous gifts to win at MyMail is the free Mail Plus readership offer for one month. You get to read the digital version of the Daily Mail issues on your tablet device free of cost for one month by collecting just 250 nectar points.
To claim this offer, follow the steps below:
- At the MyMail website, keep entering the Unique Numbers from your Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday issues
- After collecting 250 Nectar points, click on the ‘Redeem Now’ tab*
*You will receive a voucher code in the email address registered with the MyMail reward club. It should not take more than 24 hours to receive this code.
- Visit the link http://www.mailsubscriptions.co.uk/freeoffer
- Enter your voucher code to receive the free subscription from the date of code activation
The free Mail Plus offer gives you access to:
- Daily Mail eNewspapers
- The Mail on Sunday Issues
- Weekend Magazine
- Event Magazine
- You Magazine
In addition to the above, with the free Mail Plus app, you will get the chance to play 26 interactive puzzles every day, view the photo gallery, and lots of videos.
Where are the Daily Mail Rewards Club unique numbers?
The Daily Mail Rewards Club unique numbers square measure pretty simple to search out after you realize. Look on the rear page wherever the sport is, and you’ll see a date and code written at the rock bottom right-hand corner of the paper. It’s the twelve-digit code you would like to enter a day online at MyMail.
How many points can you earn and How much are Nectar points worth?
You’re ready to earn up to 250 Nectar points monthly with the Daily Mail Rewards Club, counting on how you get the paper. Thus, you can get 5 to 50 Nectar points weekly.
Nectar points are worth as below:
• 100 Nectar points are worth 50p
• 200 Nectar points are worth £1.00
• 300 Nectar points are worth £1.50
How to Earn Nectar Points from Mail Rewards without buying a paper?
If you ever patronize Waitrose and have a MyWaitrose card, you’ll have how to urge the Mail Rewards Nectar points without buying the paper. When you spend £10 in-store (or £40 online), you’ll get a free newspaper whenever.
You’re ready to pick several different papers, including The Daily Mail and therefore the Mail on Sunday – meaning you’ll get a unique code for free of charge . So, whether you’re popping in to try to to a top-up buy some milk, bread, and perhaps a bottle of wine, or you’re getting a week’s food shop, you’ll cash in of their free newspaper offer.
Don’t forget; you’ll also get a free hot drink at Waitrose. Remember to require a reusable cup and grab a token after you’ve paid. Plus you’ll economize with their exclusive price offers for card members.
Collecting Nectar points with the Daily Mail Rewards Club is simply a method to spice up your reward balance.
You don’t get to shop in Sainsbury’s to gather more points. See our guide about the way to collect Nectar points without stepping foot in Sainsbury’s.
Also, if you are doing buy food in Sainsbury’s, an excellent thanks to collect bonus Nectar card points is with the new Nectar app.
With the Daily Mail UK, you can actually combine MyMail rewards club and Nectar customer loyalty programs offering several opportunities to save money on regular online grocery purchases, apparel, and shop for a range of participating branded items. The points collected on your account are valid for one year to give you enough opportunity to get whopping discount vouchers and prizes.
- Daily mail rewards login / unique numbers
- contact number and address
- How do I claim free Nectar Points?
- I can’t find a unique number
- How do I spend my Daily Mail Nectar points?
- Easily collect more Nectar points
- 1 Daily Mail Rewards Club: Largest Loyalty Programme in the UK Now Offers Nectar Points
- 2 Why Join the Daily Mail Rewards Club and How does Daily Mail Rewards Club work?
- 3 What do the My Mail Rewards Club Members Get? How do I claim free Nectar Points?
- 4 Get a Chance to Win One Month Free Mail Plus Offer
- 4.1 Where are the Daily Mail Rewards Club unique numbers?
- 4.2 How many points can you earn and How much are Nectar points worth?
- 4.3 How to Earn Nectar Points from Mail Rewards without buying a paper?