Aberdeen Student Portal e-Registration & Login Page – Abdn.ac.uk
Aberdeen University offers best education and facilities to students. Here we will check Aberdeen Student Portal e-Registration & Login process. The university has 12 schools which offer courses in various disciplines. It also offers multi-disciplinary research facilities. It provides various online services to students at its portal www.abdn.ac.uk. You may also check more details on the official website.
Aberdeen student portal e registration
Once you get admission to the Aberdeen University, you have to register yourself in order to get your username and password. You can e-register once you receive your student id number. The username and password will retain throughout your study at the university; you just have to re-register and reset your password at the beginning of each academic year. Follow the steps given below on how to register:
- Go to www.abdn.ac.uk/ereg
- Click on the link ‘eRegistration Login’ displayed in the middle of the page.
- Enter your date of birth and first 8 digits of your student id number. Then click on ‘Login’ button.
- Provide the details as instructed. And check the box to accept the conditions.
- Choose your email address and password following given instructions. Then click on ‘Validate’ button. Complete the registration process following given instructions.
Once you have registered, you can use your email address for your course correspondence. It will take about 24-48 hours to get your email activated. With your id and password, you can access IT facilities provided on the campus.
Aberdeen student portal login
To access the information provided and avail any of the online services, students have to login to the portal with their id and password. In order to login to your student hub,
- Go to www.abdn.ac.uk/studenthub/login
- Enter your university username and passwords in the space provided and then click on ‘Sign In’ button.
Aberdeen student accommodation portal
Aberdeen University provides a range of accommodation options to suit needs of every student. Accommodation is available in Aberdeen campus, the Hill head Student Village and the City Centre.
Once you are accommodated, you can log in to student accommodation portal using your email address and eAccomm password. You will be provided id and password once you are accommodated. By logging in, you can access various online services. Follow the steps given below on how to login:
- Go to www.abdn.ac.uk/eaccommodation/login.php
- Enter your email address, e-accomm password and date of birth in the space provided. Then click on ‘Login’ button.
More Related Queries:
- Aberdeen student portal login/e-registration 2018/contact number