www.tellprimark.co.uk Survey: Tellprimark Survey Entry Code
www.tellprimark.co.uk Survey: Clothing is the only shopping that everyone loves to do at any time. Everyone has their own choice of clothes. And nowadays, every day you get something new in clothes variety. You can easily get trendy and fashionable wears of your choice in the market. But what if you can get a chance to win exciting prizes in your shopping for clothes then? Yes, you can win by participating in a customer satisfaction survey.
Here we will discuss the retailer that takes customer satisfaction surveys and give their customers a chance to win amazing prizes but before that let’s first take a brief introduction about the company. The name of the company is Primark. It is an Irish clothing retailer company.
Arthur Ryan, the founder of the company has founded in 1969 in Dublin, Ireland is also the current headquarter of the company. Primark is the subsidiary of its parent company Associated British Foods. In the retail clothing industry in the United Kingdom, Primark is a very well-known name.
There are more than 296 stores Primark is operating in Western Europe and the United States including Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom, and soon will start in Italy. You will get more ideas from the given chart below about the store locations of Primark.
Let’s check what type of products you will get at Primark stores.
Products of Primark:
As a clothing retailer, Primark offers an assorted range of products including everything from newborn and kids clothing to women’s wear, menswear, home ware, accessories, footwear, beauty products, and many more. Primark also sells fashionable clothes at the low-cost end of the market. It means it is the right place or says one-stop shop for your shopping for fashionable clothes, footwear, beauty products, and other accessories.
About Tell Primark Survey:
For every business, it is very important to know what their customers feel about their services and products. Are they satisfied or not? But it is true too that it is impossible to ask each customer personally about their experience of shopping at the store, right? Then how it is possible? Then let us know if it is possible by taking the survey. Primark is also taking a customer satisfaction survey known as the Tell Primark survey.
It is an online survey. All you need to do is to answer some questions regarding your shopping experience at the Primark store. It just takes you a couple of minutes to take the survey. On giving your feedback, in return, Primark gives you 10 chances to win 1,000 Euro.
Yes, on furnishing a complete Tell Primark survey, you can win 10 entries for sweepstakes to win 1,000 Euro and can also instantly win other great prizes worth 1,500 Euro weekly.
So, ready to participate in the Tell Primark survey and win exciting prizes!
However, there are some requirements you must fulfill to participate in the survey. Like, participants must be at least 18 years old. Participants must have a valid Primark receipt from his/her recent visit to the Primark store.
If you are having this then get ready with your PC or any other device having internet access because it is an online survey. To guide you more in detail here below we have provided steps for how to participate in the Tell Primark survey. Take a look below.
Guidance steps for how to Participate in the Tell Primark Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Because it is an online survey, you don’t need to write in detail and give any explanations for your feedback. You just need to follow the below steps to complete the survey easily. Steps are,
- Visit the official website for Primark customer satisfaction survey which is www.tellprimark.co.uk in your web browser.
- On the survey homepage, you will first ask to select the preferred language from the given drop-down list. Once you select your preferred language, press “Enter”
- Now here on this page, you will ask to enter your 13-digit Survey Entry Code that you can easily get from your Primark receipt you have. For more ideas, take a look at the below snapshot of the same page:
- As shown in the above image you have to enter your 13-digit code and press ‘Enter’ to proceed further.
- hen after you have to answer some questions one by one and click on the “Next” button to continue to the next question.
- You will also ask to provide some personal information like email address, name, and contact number that only be used to help improve customer satisfaction at Primark. Read more articles on lookup.
More Related Queries:
- Tellprimark Survey Entry Code