Old Navy offers two types of credit cards, Old navy store card and Old Navy visit card. Old Navy store card can be used to make purchase at all Gap stores that include Athleta, Gap, Banana Republic and Piperlime. Old Navy Visa card can be used where visa card is accepted.
You receive $5 reward card for every $100 spent by you at any Gap store using the Old Navy credit card. You earn 1 point on every $1 spent at other store using Old Navy visa card. On earning 500 points, you will receive $5 rewards card that can be redeemed at any Gap store. Old Navy cards are issued by Synchrony Bank.
Old Navy credit card holder can access and their credit card account online at the Old Navy Credit Card Center oldnavy.syf.com. The account can be accessed 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
By logging into their account, the Old Navy card holders can view current and past transactions, pay the bill online etc.
There are various online features available online that makes account management easier. You can view reward points accumulated, check your balance, view last payment, view paperless billing and much more.
In order to login to your Old Navy credit card account, you have to register your account for the first time. The registration is a simple process and can be accomplished in a couple of minutes. Following given are the steps on how to register your account.
- Go to the webpage at www3.onlinecreditcenter6.com/eSecurity/Login/login.action?clientId=oldnavy&accountType=generic&langId=en
- Click on the ‘Register’ button displayed in blue below the login window on left of the home page.
- Enter your card number and billing zip code in the fields given. Then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Create your login credentials, do as directed, provide required information and complete the registration process.
Once you have registered your account, you can login to it anytime with your user id and password. Follow the steps given below on how to login to your account.
- Go to the webpage at oldnavy.syf.com
- Enter your user id and password in the fields displayed in the login window. Then click on the ‘Secure Login’ button. If you have forgotten your user id click on the link ‘Find User Id’ and to reset the user password, click on the link ‘Reset Password’ displayed in the login window.
To pay the bill online is very convenient and a faster way.
- You just login to your account with your user id and password.
- Pay the bill online through another credit/debit card, savings or checking account and the bill amount will be deducted from the specified account. It is posted immediately.
Being an Old Navy credit card holder, you register your account at the online center and enjoy the comforts of managing your account online!
More Related Queries:
- Pay My Old Navy Bill