- 1 Enbridge Gas Login: www.enbridgegas.com/My-Account Registration @ Enbridge Gas Bill Payment with Credit Card
Enbridge Gas Login: www.enbridgegas.com/My-Account Registration @ Enbridge Gas Bill Payment with Credit Card
Enbridge Login, my account registration @ pay Enbridge gas bill with credit card: Enbridge delivers natural gas to residents and businesses in Ontario, Canada. It is providing its services for more than 160 years and has over 2 million customers. Here we will check Enbridge sign in guide and customer service number for contact them.
myEnbridge Online Account
Enbridge customers can access and manage their account online. BY signing in to the account, you can view your bill, make bill payment, view past bill history, submit your meter reading, sign up for pre-authorized payment, sign for paperless billing, update your profile and much more.
In order to sign in to your account, you must have your login username and password. You have to register for your online account once and create your login credentials.
How to register for myEnbridge account
The registration is very easy and quick process. Follow the guideline given below on how to register an account.
- Go to www.enbridgegas.com
- Click on ‘Register’ displayed in green on top left of the home page.
- Enter your account information as instructed.
- Create your profile providing necessary information.
- Sign up for the online services you are interested in.
How to login to your myEnbridge account
- Once you have registered, you can login to your account anytime and access online services. Follow the steps given below on how to login.
- Go to www.enbridgegas.com
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button displayed on top left of the home page.
- Enter your email address and password in the fields displayed. Click on the ‘SIGN IN’ button.
Enbridge Bill Payment Options
The company offers many bill payment options to its customers. You can choose one of the methods convenient to your. Following given the options.
1. Pre-Authorized Payment
You can enroll for pre-authorized payment for your monthly bill and your bill amount due will be automatically debited to your bank account on due date. Moreover, you won’t miss your payment date or have to pay penalties.
How to enroll for pre-authorized payment
- Sign in to your myEnbridge account.
- Go to Billing Option & services.
- Choose Pre-Authorized Payment Plan and provide payment account details. You can pay through Visa, MasterCard or Visa debit card. When you pat through credit card, 1.75% transaction charge will apply.
2. Local Bank
You can pay Enbridge gas bill online through your bank. You go to the bank website, login for online banking and pay your bill. You can pay through savings or checking account. You can also pay through Western Union; you will have to pay processing fee.
3. Pay by Mail
Your Enbridge gas bill can also be paid by mail. You just send money order or cheque along with payment stub to the mailing address:
PO Box 644
Scarborough, ON M1K 5H1
4. Pay In Person
You can go to one of the payment locations given below and drop poof a payment cheque.
400 Coventry Road
500 Consumers Road
3401 Schmon Parkway
Usually your gas bill varies according to the season; cold months usage is much more. The budget billing helps you manage your budget as it distributes your natural gas charges equally over the 11 months time period from September to July. The amount is decided by your past consumption and projected weather forecast. It will be reviewed in middle to check if there is any major change.
You can enroll for budget billing by signing to your myEnbridge account. You just go to billing options and services and sign up for budget billing.
Make timely payment of your Enbridge gas bill by choosing the most convenient option to you!
More Related Queries:
- Enbridge Gas Bill Pay with credit card
- Enbridge gas login Canada/ customer service