www.classcharts.com/student/login: Classcharts Teacher Login
www.classcharts.com/student/login: Class Charts is school management software that allows for creating school seating plans based on pupils’ behavior data. The software has been designed by experienced teachers and is very simple to use. Sitting arrangements can be made with it in seconds. Here we will discuss steps to access Classcharts.com login for students, teachers, or parents.
Uploading students and adding their behavior to the system is made much simpler. The chart is prepared with the Class Charts in a way simple to understand that students don’t need a teacher to tell them where they have to seat; they can find their seats easily. This has a very positive impact on the teaching and learning process in the school.
It helps recognize students with positive behavior which helps teachers to motivate them. Management through Class Charts reduces problems related to discipline and fosters positive classroom culture. Behavior points to the students can be assigned in easy two clicks and it saves teachers lots of time that can be utilized for teaching.
Class Charts can be tailored to the needs of the school.
Features of Class Charts
- Class Charts uses artificial intelligence for behavior management which helps track the behavior of students consistently and effectively. Teachers can prepare charts optimized for positive behavior by pairing students who have positive interactions. AI also allows sending notifications of specific incidents to specific staff members or parents.
- It includes reporting tool which allows for creating customized reports in seconds which can be used by teachers and administrators for effective administration.
- It allows for sharing necessary information with parents and students. Parents as well as students can access their behavior data.
Class Charts login access is given separately to parents, teachers, and students. Here are the steps on how to log in:
- Go to www.classcharts.com
- Visit the tab menu option ‘Login’ displayed on the home page.
For Teacher Login
- Select ‘Teacher’ tab option.
- Enter your email address and password. Then click on ‘Login’ button. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the link ‘Forgot password?’ You will be helped recover it.
For Parent Login
- Select the ‘Parent’ tab.
- Enter your email address and password. Then click on ‘Login’ button.
For Student Login
- Select the ‘Student’ tab.
- Enter your pupil code. Then click on the ‘login’ button.
If any parent has forgotten his password, he needs to contact the school to get a new password. If any student has forgotten a pupil code, she/he also needs to talk to the school authority. Read more articles on lookup.
More Related Queries:
- Classcharts Teacher Login