Activate Overseas Credit Card Citibank
Activate Overseas Credit Card Citibank: www.citibank.co.uk issues different types of personal and business credit cards to suit everybody’s needs. The cards are offered various rewards and benefits. It issues debit cards too. You can use your cards 24 hours a day 365 a year; the cards can be used internationally. Here we will check step by step guide on how to activate a new Citibank card?
Activate Citibank Credit/Debit Card
It is simple to get your card activated. You can activate a Citi card online or by phone. It is much more convenient and simple to get it activated online. Follow the steps given below on how to activate it online.
- Go to the website www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action
- Click on ‘Activate a Card’ displayed on the left of the home page.
- Enter your card number in the field displayed. Then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the required information such as your credit/debit card number, name on the card, expiry date of your card, security code displayed on the back of your card, last four digits of your social security code, and birth date as instructed. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you have submitted it, you will be sent a Time Password (OTP) via SMS at your registered number.
- You will have to enter the OTP within 5 minutes, otherwise, it will be invalid. Confirm it. Your card will get activated immediately.
You can also get your card activated by phone. You just call the number displayed on the sticker on the front of the card. If you don’t have the sticker, you can find it on the back of your card. Keep your card handy with you. You will have to provide your card number as well as your social security number. You will also be required to provide your telephone access code.
Manage Your Citibank Card Account Online
You can access and manage your Citibank card account online by logging into your account with your username and password. Once logged into your account, you can pay your bills, view statements, update your profile, view transaction history, and much more. In order to have your login credential, you need to register your account.
How to Register your Citibank Card Account
It is a simple and quick process to register your Citibank card account online and hardly takes a few minutes. You must have activated your card in order to get it registered. Follow the steps given below on how to register your account.
- Go to www.citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action
- Click on ‘Register Now’ displayed on the bottom left of the home page.
- Enter your card number in the field displayed. Click on ‘Verify & Continue’ button.
- Enter the required information and create your user id and password. Set your security questions and confirm it to complete the process.
Get your Citibank card activated and enjoy the convenience and ease of the card worldwide! Read more articles on lookup.
More Related Queries:
- overseas activation citibank
- activate citibank overseas
- activate citibank credit card overseas