www.rbcroyalbank.com: Apply and Activate RBC Credit Card
Royal Bank Canada offers banking services, investment solutions, mortgages, loans, insurance and many more in Canada. The Bank issues credit cards in different categories to meet needs of its customers which include travel, rewards, cash back, students, business and more. Here we will check steps for www.rbc.com/activate and how to apply for RBC credit card online.
Each category of credit card has different features and benefits. All RBC Credit card provides travel insurance coverage. Some of the cards reward points which can be exchanged for travel needs and a wide range of merchandise. You can select a card according to your needs.
Apply for RBC Credit Card Online
You can apply for the RBC credit card online. The application process is simple and quick. Following given are the steps on how to apply for the RBC credit card:
- Go to https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/credit-cards/index.html
- Browse through the page and go on ‘Apply Now’ under the specific category of credit card.
- Visit ‘Get Started’ button.
- If you are a RBC client, select ‘Yes’, otherwise select No’.
- Following instructions given provide information required to complete the application.
Your application will be processed in seconds and you will be notified about the decision. If you are approved, you will receive the credit card in mail.
Activate RBC Credit Card
Once you have received your RBC Credit Card, you need to get it activated before it can be used. It is easy get your credit card activated online, for this you need to visit www.rbc.com/activate website. You can get it activated by signing in to your account if you have one. You also can do it without signing in.
Activate by Signing In to Your Account
Following given are the steps on how to get your card activated by signing in to your account:
- Go to www.rbcroyalbank.com/credit-cards/index.html
- Sign in to your user account by entering your client card/username and password.
- Select ‘credit Card’ on the account summary page.
- Account Details page will be displayed. Select ‘Activate My Credit Card’.
- Follow the prompts to complete the activation process.
Activate Without Signing In
If you don’t have an online account at www.royalbank.com , you can get your card activated in following way:
- Go to www.rbc.com/activate
- Enter your credit card in the field provided. Click ‘Start Activation’ button.
- Follow the prompt to complete the process.
Activate Over the Phone
You can also get your Personal or Business Banking credit card activated over the phone; you call at 1 877 900 5900. You can also call 1 888 769 2597 for private banking.
Enrol for Online Banking
By signing in to your account online, you can access and manage your account online. You can view your transactions, activate your credit card, pay bill and more. To have your signing in id and password, you must enrol your account for the first time. The enrolment is a simple process. Yu must have your client card, credit card or account number with you. Follow the steps given below on how to enrol:
- Go to www.rbcroyalbank.com
- Click ‘Enrol Now’.
- Select ‘Myself’ or ‘My Business’. Click ‘Enrol Now’.
- Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for ‘Do you have RBC client card or credit card?’.
- Provide information following the prompts. Click ‘Continue’ button.
- You will get an activation code. Follow it.
- Set your password and complete the process.
Sign In to Your Account
Once you have enrolled, you can sign in to it anytime. Following given are the steps on how to sign it:
- Go to www.rbcroyalbank.com
- Enter your client card or username in the fields provided. Click ‘Sign In’ button.
For any question, you can call 1-800-769-2511. You can also write an email. You can refer to the general questions and answers at www.rbcroyalbank.com/customer-service/index.html.
- 1 www.rbcroyalbank.com: Apply and Activate RBC Credit Card