My Sky Account Sign In UK
Sky Login UK: Sky is one of the popular telecommunication companies in UK. It provides internet broadband services, mobile telephone and fixed line telephone services. Here we will discuss on My Sky login UK and how to view www.sky.com account online. The company was established in the year 1990 and is based in Isleworth, UK. It is the largest pay-TV broadcaster in UK. Broadband services from Sky are quite fast and over 16 million homes in UK have got access to Sky’s fibre packages.
Sky TV is the biggest provider of Premium TV in UK. You can watch Sky cinema, Sky news, Sky sports etc. There are over 1,000 movies available to watch on it.
Sky offers standard ADSL package as well as fibre broadband packages. There are several packages for you to choose from. You can go for monthly subscription or opt for a long term contract. You are also provided an option of prepaid plan. If you combine broadband and TV package you get best value offerings.
Create your Sky id
- Go to www.sky.com
- Visit the tab ‘Sign In’ on top right of the home page.
- Go to the link ‘Sign Up’ displayed at bottom of the home page.
- Enter your title, first name, last name and email address, create your password and confirm it. Check box to agree to terms and conditions. Then click on ‘Create Sky Id’ button.
Once you have created your id, you can log in to your Sky Id account anytime.
It is simple to login to your Sky account. Here are the steps on how to login to your account:
- Go to www.sky.com
- Click on the tab ‘Sign In’.
- Enter your username and password in the space provided in the sign in window. Then click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Sky Go App
Watch TV on the move in line with your TV subscription.
If you want any help or have any query, you can call Sky representative at 0333 759 3705. You can also send an email, you will get quick response.
More Related Queries:
- Sky email sign in email
- My sky login UK/ view my account