Quals Direct Login to ePortfolio
Quals Direct offers cloud based ePortfalio solution to customers. It ensures that the ePortfolio is kept up-to-date with the latest update to fulfill the requirements of qualification and apprenticeship delivery. Here we will check Quals.direct Sign In help and login guide. Over 60,000 learners have been benefitted from Quals Direct to keep track of progress through their qualification or apprenticeship. It helps with better communication, real time information and better accessibility.
Quals Direct is based in South Manchester. Expertise with them offers outstanding customer service. They develop ePortfolio that help to work with Apprenticeships, vocational and classroom qualifications, Trailblazers, BTECs etc.
Benefits of Quals Direct ePortfolio
- It provides enhanced learner tools that allow them to provide evidence, demonstrate understanding, access to resources and much more.
- It is simple to navigate and powerful to make processes quick.
- It reduces cost and saves time to create a portfolio, collect evidence and also saves time of Assessor.
- It offers built in features that makes easy to communicate and interact.
- As Quals Direct is cloud based, you can access your ePortfolio being anywhere anytime.
- With transparency and standard working practices, it assures quality.
Features of Quals Direct ePortfolio
Quals Direct provides unique features to help with right solution for your business. Here are some of the important features:
- Learner Dashboard provides an overview of the learner progress which includes planning, feedback and other tools to help them with assessment and qualification.
- It features simple but elegant report builder to help you monitor performance of your business.
- It provides daily, weekly and monthly overview of activities in your business.
- You can create your own online assessment questions and their cross-reference answers to your portfolio.
- It allows for gathering evidences in a simple way which includes learner submissions, assessor observations, QD messengers and much more.
- Assessors and IQAs allow for plan, review and feedback to the learner in order to ensure accuracy and quality of a portfolio.
- If any action takes place or an activity is required, you are sent an email notification.
- It provides for one to one advice and peer to peer support; it is recorded through QD messenger on the portfolio.
Login to Quals Direct Account
By logging into your Quals Direct account, you can get access to all the tools, features and your ePortfolio. Here are the steps on how to login to your account:
- Go to www.login.quals-direct.co.uk
- Enter your username or email address and password in the space provided in the login window. Then click on ‘Login’ button.