My EE Account Login
EE provides mobile and broadband personal and business plans in UK. They offer various flexible plans. Here we will discuss on EE account log in steps. www.ee.co.uk provides the fastest 4G network and is considered no. 1 network in UK. The plans support free WiFi calling and data roaming.
My EE Log In
By logging in to your my EE account, EE mobile and broadband customers can manage their mobile device, manage home broadband, view usage, pay bills, view upgrade options, get better price in EE shop and more. In order to have your login id and password, you must register your user account ‘My EE account for the first time.
Register your My EE Account
The registration is a simple and quick process. Following given are the steps on how to register your account:
- Go to www.ee.co.uk
- Move the mouse over the tab option ‘My EE’ displayed on top left of the navigation bar. Click the option ‘Login or Register’ from the pop up menu.
- Click the link ‘Register Now’ displayed under the login window.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and password in the space provided. Click ‘Register’ button.
Login to your My EE Account
- Go to www.ee.co.uk
- Move the mouse over the tab option ‘My EE’. Go to the option ‘Login or Register’ from the pop up menu.
- Enter your email address and password in the fields specified. Go to ‘Login’ button.
If you have forgotten your password, click the link ‘Forgotten Password?’ and you will be helped reset it.
You can shop phones, tablets, mobile plans, data plans, pay as you go packs, home broadband, mobile broadband, 4GEE Home service and more online at EE shop.
You can find nearest EE store using the online tool ‘Store Finder’ provided at the website. You just click the link ‘Store Finder’ displayed in top middle of the home page. Enter your address, city or post code and click ‘Search now’ button. And it will display maps showing locations nearby the city your entered.
You can check availability of 2G, 3G, 4G network coverage in your area using the tool ‘Coverage Checker’. You just click the link ’Coverage Checker’ displayed on top middle of the home page. Enter your post code, town or city. Click ‘Check’ button. And you will get the details.
If you face any problem in My EE Log In and need any help, you can call customer service at 0800 079 8586. You will also find other contact numbers for specific query at ‘Contact Us’. For further information, you can visit the website www.ee.co.uk.