Daily Mail Rewards Club: Largest Loyalty Programme in UK Now Offers Nectar Points
Do you read the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday regularly? If so, do not let the Unique Numbers printed on the backside of your newspaper go in vain. Use them to join the Daily Mail rewards club– the largest loyalty programme in the country to start getting fabulous offers when you shop or dine at partner retails or restaurants. You can check my mail rewards nectar points.
Read more about the Daily Mail rewards club UK better known as MyMail Rewards Club below to make an informed decision before joining any other rewards programme.
Why Join the Daily Mail Rewards Club
This is the most obvious question in the mind, if you have not read about this customer loyalty programme before. If you read the Daily Mail newspaper issues every day, you get the chance to collect enough of ‘Unique Numbers’ printed at the back of the paper. Why not use them to collect points and spend them when shopping with partner groceries, shops and other outlets.
MyMail Customer Loyalty Club programme has collaborated with the Nectar, the most popular loyalty card scheme regulated by Aimia in the UK. When you sign up with MyMail loyalty club, you will able to link this account to the Nectar card and start accumulating nectar points every day. Whenever you add Unique Numbers or shop from partner stores, there is a chance to collect nectar points.
What do the My Mail Rewards Club Members Get?
You can win eVouchers for shopping branded products, redeem nectar points at SAINSBURYS.CO.UK, get M&S eGift Cards and much more when you join the MyMail loyalty club. Apart from gift cards and vouchers, you can get massive discounts on several utility products.
Sign up Guide to Join Daily Mail Rewards Club UK
- Visit the official website at https://www.mymail.co.uk/home
- Click on the ‘Join MyMail’ tab at the top right of the homepage
- In the box for New Customers, provide your email address to get started
- Complete the Captcha to proceed
- On the registration page, fill in your name, DOB, email address, mail address, phone number
Fill in all the details accurately, click on the ‘Continue’ tab and follow the further instructions on the next page to create your MyMail account.
Link Your MyMail Account with Your Nectar Card
You must additionally link your MyMail account with Nectar to receive Nectar points. You must have
- MyMail Account
- Nectar card with an online account
Get a Chance to Win One Month Free Mail Plus Offer
One of the fabulous gifts to win at MyMail is the free Mail Plus readership offer for one month. You get to read the digital version of the Daily Mail issues on your tablet device free of cost for one month by collecting just 250 nectar points.
To claim this offer, follow the steps below:
- At the MyMail website, keep entering the Unique Numbers from your Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday issues
- After collecting 250 Nectar points, click on the ‘Redeem Now’ tab*
*You will receive a voucher code in the email address registered with MyMail reward club. It should not take more than 24 hours to receive this code.
- Visit the link http://www.mailsubscriptions.co.uk/freeoffer
- Enter your voucher code to receive the free subscription from the date of code activation
The free Mail Plus offer gives you access to:
- Daily Mail eNewspapers
- The Mail on Sunday Issues
- Weekend Magazine
- Event Magazine
- You Magazine
In addition to the above, with the free Mail Plus app you will get the chance to play 26 interactive puzzles every day, view the photo gallery and lots of videos.
With the Daily Mail UK you can actually combine MyMail rewards club and Nectar customer loyalty programmes offering several opportunities to save money on regular online grocery purchases, apparels, and shop for a range of participating branded items. The points collected on your account are valid for one year to give you enough opportunity to get whopping discount vouchers and prizes.
- 1 Daily Mail Rewards Club: Largest Loyalty Programme in UK Now Offers Nectar Points
- 2 Why Join the Daily Mail Rewards Club
- 3 What do the My Mail Rewards Club Members Get?
- 4 Get a Chance to Win One Month Free Mail Plus Offer