Ancestry Co UK Login Page – DNA Activate Kit Online
Ancestry Login: AncestryDNA is a newly developed DNA testing service. It utilizes the latest autosomal testing technology to help you discover your family history. Ancestry service predicts your genetic ethnicity using advanced DNA science. The genetic ethnicity helps you find your family connections multiple generations back. And you can get some insight of your ancestral region and heritage. Ancestry Co UK can also help you identify your relationships through a dynamic list of possible DNA member matches.
Ancestry DNA Test – Activate Kit
You have to purchase a DNA kit. It is very simple to take the test; all you have to give is saliva sample. For that you must first register yourself at www.ancestry.com. And you must also retain your registration to get access to your results. AncestryDNA gets details of entire genome at over 700,000 locations. The test targets recent family history which spans a few hundred or even a thousand years ago in comparison to the Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA tests which focuses 10,000 to 50,000 year time.
With the results, you can do family history research as it helps you identifies potential DNA matches from those who have already taken the AncestryDNA test. You are provided user friendly and integrated tools online to make family history research using your DNA results. When you find relatives with DNA match, you can connect to them and get further family history.
In order to access your Ancestry DNA test, you must login to your Ancestry account. In order to have your login id, you must register your account.
Register your Ancestry Account
The ancestry registration is a quick process. Follow the steps given below on how to register:
- Go to www.ancestry.com
- Visit ‘Sign In’ displayed on top right of the home page.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and password in the field provided. Click ‘Continue’ button.
Ancestry UK Login Account
Once you have registered your account, you can access Ancestry Co UK login to it anytime. Follow the steps given on how to login:
- Go to the official website.
- Enter your username or email and password in the sign in window. Click ‘Sign In’ button.
Ancestry 14 Day Free Trial
You can get Ancestry free trial for 14 days. Then you will have to pay $19.99 each month. Here given are the steps on how to start the trial:
- Go to www.ancestry.com
- Visit the button ‘Start Free Trial’ tab displayed on navigation bar at top of the screen.
- Go to the button ‘Start free trial’ button displayed on middle of the page.
- Sign in to your account.
- Provide order detail as instructed.
- Review your order and complete the process.
For more information, you can visit the official website.
More Related Queries:
- Ancestry.co.uk 14 Day Free Trial/ membership review/ activate/ Free UK Census Records/ Login Page